Happy almost Mother’s day to all the mamas, “soon to be” mamas, grandmothers, and great grandmothers. It’s that time of year where we moms get one day that’s all about us. After all we go through from pregnancy, birth, diaper changes, breastfeeding, tantrums, etc. it’s time for us to get spoiled. Now besides having like an amazing retreat at a spa somewhere, on a beach with, a giant margarita in hand 😉 these gifts are the next best thing for mother’s day. I put together a few items that are some of my very favorite things, alongside some other items off my own wish list. Everything that I am mentioning falls within a wide price range, so there is something here that fits within anyone’s budget.
All the items mentioned are linked below.
- Coffee Mug – Who said you can’t have to many mugs, right? The bigger the better.For all the moms out there that love their coffee, like myself. You can’t go wrong with anything surrounded around coffee. Starbucks card, Keurig or a simple mug, you can’t go wrong.
2. “Mama” Ring – Also comes in silver. It’s simple and but still sentimental.
3. Mini pouch – Love this pouch with the embroidered lashes on top of the rose gold. It’s perfect for traveling, or staying organized. It also comes in solid black.
4. Engravable Necklace – This the perfect gift for all the mamas or grandmothers out there. You can engrave your kids names, birthdays, or whatever your heart desires.
5. Custom Planner – For the organized moms out there or the “wanna be organized” moms, (like myself) you can make your very own custom planner by adding your name and your favorite photo. You can also chose how you want the inside layout to be. Perfect for that #momhustle
6. House shoes – Nothing says I love you like comfy foot wear. Enough said 😉
7. Kendra Scott Studs – For the mamas that like a little sparkle in their lives, you can’t go wrong with these classic studs from Kendra Scott. You can get them in 22 other shades and if your looking for more of a sentimental gift you can get these in any birthstone color.
8. Lorac Pro 3 Eye Shadows – This is one of Ulta’s best selling eye shadow palettes. I have this particular one and I use it all the time. Very creamy shades that blend well and that are perfect for everyday.
9. Sunglasses – I like my sunnies big, and all the ones from Quay Australia are large and cool. They have a huge selection, plus they’re a great price point for a good pair of sunglasses.
10. Charlotte Tilbury Highlighter Quad – For the Makeup loving mamas, this quad comes in two different tones. A darker tone and a lighter tone. It’s a perfect highlighter/blush combo.
11. Silk Eye Cover – When you become a mom, sleep becomes a precious commodity. Anything to help with sleeping, relaxing, moms will like. And sleeping on silk is some what of a new beauty craze, with anti-aging qualities. Would love to give this one a try.
12. Candle in “Thousand Wishes” – This is my favorite candle smell of all time!! They stopped selling it for a while or maybe they only sell it during the holidays, I’m not quite sure, but it’s online only and it’s worth it. It has notes of sparkling champagne, crystal peonies, and almond crème.
13. Barefoot Dreams Robe – On with the trend of comfort, and relaxation this brand is known for their comfortable material so you know this feels like butter. Made with machine washable microfiber that won’t ever shrink or peel.
14. Tory Burch Tote – If your looking to splurge this is a good one. This is defiantly one of those investment pieces that’s simple and goes with everything. It also comes in tan and black.
15. Philosophy Perfume – One of my favorite perfumes. It’s a very light, floral, and clean smell great for everyday.
16. Satchel Purse – For a more affordable purse option, this is a that perfect nude color that goes with anything and it is the perfect size.