Happy Wednesday!! Today’s post is all about summer accessories. I’m loving that summer is in full effect and it’s time for swimming, out door barbecue’s, and just soaking up the sun. So I wanted to create a fun list of some of my favorite picks for looking cute this summer.
Let’s be real, most of us are keeping cool by just wearing some shorts and a tee shirt. I know I am, especially being pregnant. That’s why I wanted to put together some fun pieces anyone could add to a simple look to make yourself look more put together. Even if you don’t have the budget to go out a buy a whole new summer wardrobe, just adding some fun accessories to a simple look makes it feel new, all while not breaking the bank.
I’m loving all the fun pops of color and the fun contract of adding some black and white for the summer time. Not to mention all the fringe. Fringe is our friend!! 😉 All items pictured are linked below. Prices range from $14.00 to $98.00. Most items are under the $50 price point.
- Turquoise Earrings– $44.00
2. Versatile Hat – $49.00
3. Fringe Earrings – $28.80 with %40 off *more color options available*
4. Stella & Dot Statement Necklace – $89.00
5. Pink Crisscross flats – $19.00 * Comes in 5 other colors*
6. Pom Pom Crossbody Purse – $79
7. Shake your Palm Palms Pouch– $36.00
8. Straw Ring Handle Basket Tote – $39.00
9. Aviator Sunglasses – $14.00
10. “No Photos Please” beach hat – $30.00
11. White Beaded Fringe Earrings – $39.00 *also comes in black*
12. Black and White Beach Tote– $98.00
Let me know what your favorite accessories are for the summer time and how you are trying to beat the heat. 🙂