1lb. of Ground Turkey
1 Can of Kidney Beans
1 Can of Pinto Beans
1 Chopped Red onion
1 Packet Chili Seasoning
2 Cans of Fire Roasted Tomatoes
1 tbl Olive oil
1 Cup of Water
1. Heat up dutch oven on stove top. Add olive oil, 1/2 red onion chopped, and ground turkey, cook until brown.
2. Add all other ingredients to dutch oven and cook on low for an hour. Stir occasionally.
3. Add the other 1/2 chopped red onion as topping (optional)
2 Eggs Beaten
2 1/2 Cups of Whole Milk
3 Corn Bread Packets ( 6 oz each)
6 oz. Chopped Jalapenos
1 Can of Creamed Corn
1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil
3 tsp Sugar
2 Cups of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
1/2 Sweet Onion chopped
( to make them less hot, rinse the chopped jalapenos)
- Mix all ingredients and pour into greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375° until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.