When it comes to lipstick I am a true fanatic. Ever since I was little I would run around wearing my mom’s lipstick where ever I went. ( I thought I was so grown up) It was my first real introduction into loving makeup. Skip to 20 something years later and nothing has changed. I can’t leave the house without a little color on my lips. But finding a good lipstick can be a challenge. You want to find one that goes with your skin tone or that looks great with your outfit, but drugstore makeup is always a hit or miss. The one thing I can’t stand is buying a bunch of drugstore makeup and getting home and not liking what you bought. It feels like such a waste. Now before I buy, I love to check out reviews on certain products. So I have gathered up my own favorite drugstore lipsticks to give my own review. Now I tend to gravitate toward nude shades for everyday, so I put together 6 nude shades with slightly different undertones. I love theses because they’re inexpensive, they have great pigmentation and they don’t dry out your lips. So go check them out. 🙂 Let me know if you have tried these out or if you have a favorite you’d like to share.
1. Revlon Lip-butter Pink Truffle- Very creamy and a darker nude shade that is more on the berry side
2. Covergirl -Sultry Sienna- Deeper nude shade
3. Rimmel London- Airy Fairy- Perfect pinky nude color with slight cool undertones
4. Revlon- Demure- This is great for the spring and summer. It has a coral undertone to it so it complements skin with more yellow undertones.
5. Miliani – Nude Beige- Smells like watermelon and is a slight pink nude color that looks very natural.
6. Revlon Lip-butter – Creme Brulee- This is the lightest I go for. Its not so nude that you can’t see you lips but It does have more of a taupey undertone so your lips have that perfect nude look that goes great with a smokey eye.
Thanks for stopping by!